Solar Energy Rally In Tallahassee
Hundreds of people concerned about the environment want lawmakers to tap into solar energy.
The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy put on the "Solar Uprising" event outside of the capitol.
Students and advocates wore sunglasses and demanded lawmakers to expand solar energy.
Democratic gubernatorial Charlie Crist used the rally as an opportunity to attack Governor Rick Scott.
SACE says that solar expansion has gone down since 2010, despite solar costs being cut almost in half the last 4 years.
- Rallies Continue in Tallahassee
- Charlie Crist Comes to Town
- Crist Joins Democratic Party
- GRU Bill Dies in Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Protest in Tallahassee Over Zimmerman Verdict
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Duke Energy Customers Will Continue to Pay for Abandoned Nuclear Plants
- Suspicious Bag Investigated at Tallahassee Airport