Mobile Purchase Fraud on the rise
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- A new study by Lexis Nexis, a digital risk management company,
says mobile purchase fraud is on the rise. The study reports that the money stolen through
mobile transactions went up 70% last year when compared to 2013. Concerns over mobile
transactions have made it to congress and President Obama has proposed a group of bills
aimed at mobile fraud.
- More Arrested In NYPD Social Security Fraud
- UF purchases property home to Leonardo's by the slice
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- Fire destroys mobile home in Belleview
- Fire Marshals investigate mobile home fire
- Mobile home in Marion County on fire
- Fire in Suwannee County causes major damage to mobile home
- Burger King Fraud
- Columbia County man suspected of fraud
- Gainesville Walmart fraud