Former Miss Venezuela Monica Spear Killed During Robbery
Actress and beauty queen Monica Spear alongside her ex-husband, who worked in the travel industry, was murdered on a Venezuelan highway. Spear, 29,
and Thomas Henry Berry, a 39-year-old British citizen, were found shot to death inside their vehicle.
Their five-year-old daughter was being treated for injuries sustained in the shooting.
The former Miss Venezuela, who lived in Miami, was in the country on vacation with her family.
- Robbery Suspect Killed During Shootout with Deputies
- Teenager Gets Speared In Forehead
- Anti-Government Protests Continue in Venezuela
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Ukraine's Ousted President is Missing
- Two Former University of Georgia Athletes Indicted on charges to Commit Armed Robbery
- Venezuelan Students in NCF React to Violence in Home Country
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Deputies Find Stash Of Drugs During Traffic Stop