Possible Deal In Ukraine Crisis
The office of Ukraine's president says it has negotiated an international deal intended to end battles between police and protesters that have killed scores and injured hundreds.
However, it remains unclear whether this negotiation would appease protesters.
President Viktor Yanukovych's office says the opposition has agreed to the deal, reached after all-night negotiations with European Union diplomats.
European officials caution that it's too early to declare it a breakthrough.
- Ukraine's Ousted President is Missing
- US steps up its domestic response to Ebola crisis
- Malaysian Airlines Plane Crash in Ukraine
- UF Student From Ukraine Concerned As Tensions Rise in Eastern Europe
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- Time Running Out On A Local Blackjack Deal
- Area Syrian-Americans Weigh in on Overseas Crisis
- North Central Floridians React to Egyptian Crisis
- China Diplomatic Crisis
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack