"Blade Runner" Accused of Murdering Girlfriend
Monday marked the first day of testimony in the murder trial of double-amputee Olympic runner Oscar Pistorius.
A neighbor testified that she heard four gunshots and the "blood-curdling screams" of a woman.
Prosecutors allege that Pistorius shot his girlfriend, Reva Steenkamp, after an argument.
Pistorius says he fired the gun through his bathroom door because he thought an intruder was in his home.
- Oscar Pistorius Trial Delayed
- Olympian Pistorius Granted Bail
- Olympians Return Home
- American Grad Student Attacked by Chimpanzees in South Africa
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Billy Crystal to Host his 9th Oscars
- New Name For The Home Of The Oscars
- Oscar Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan has Died