Oscar Pistorius Trial Delayed
Published March 28th, 2014
PRETORIA, South Africa-- The trial for famed double amputee, Oscar Pistorius, has been delayed.
The judge said one of her legal experts who is helping her with the case was unwell and the trial had to be delayed.
The defense in the Oscar Pistorius trial had planned to open it's case today and possibly put the Olympian accused of murder on the witness stand.
Pistorius claims he fatally shot his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp by mistake thinking she was an intruder in his home.
However, because he has admitted to killing her experts say Pistorius needs to explain why in court.
The case stands adjourned until April 7th.
- "Blade Runner" Accused of Murdering Girlfriend
- American Grad Student Attacked by Chimpanzees in South Africa
- Trial Delayed in Brewer Case
- Casey Anthony Asks For Delay In Trial
- Storms Delay Raising of Costa Concordia
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- Oscar Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan has Died
- New Name For The Home Of The Oscars
- Billy Crystal to Host his 9th Oscars