United Nations Security Council Calls for Cease Fire
The United Nations Security Council is calling for cease-fire in the Middle East.
The Security Council wrapped up an emergency meeting just after midnight following new attacks launched by Israel and Hamas Sunday.
Both sides had agreed to a 12 hour break on Saturday, but it could not be sustained.
Twenty days of fighting has killed more than 1,000 Palestinians and more than 40 Israeli soldiers.
- Top Obama Security Adviser Concludes Israel Visit
- Cease-Fire Negotiations Underway in Syria
- MARTA-Security Cameras
- More Arrested In NYPD Social Security Fraud
- New Plan Speeds Up Airport Security
- Catholics Call For Mercy
- Israel Says Iran Sanctions Are Not Working
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- 6th Annual Rattle Battle Wing Bowl
- Fire Rages in Chile