Almost 50 Years of Fine Arts
CEDAR KEY-- In it's 49th year, it's one of the oldest art festivals in the state.
And you can still get a crab cake for two bucks.
Joining us to talk about the Cedar Key Fine Arts Festival is event coordinator, Laura Matson Hahn.
The festival will take place April 13th and 14th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit www.cedarkeyartsfestival.com
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival
- Cedar Key Festival Continues
- Cedar Key's Seafood Festival, A Way Of Life
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival 2013