Ohio Family Found After Night in Everglades
An Ohio family survives a night lost in the alligator and mosquito-infested everglades.
Emergency officials found the family Friday afternoon.
The couple and their three sons lost their way returning from an airboat fishing trip.
The family took a wrong turn and ended up stranded in tree roots.
When they didn't return Thursday afternoon, a friend called 911.
The family survived by building a shelter over the boat
The father says he's an outdoors man and not afraid to go back out…if given the opportunity.
- Largest Python Ever Found in Everglades
- Everglades Fire
- Family Displaced After Fire
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Ohio Takes On Easter
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Ladies Night Gaffe
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- Ohio Man Charged with Kidnap, Rape as Women Found