Tornado Rips Through Fernandina Beach
FERNANDINA BEACH- Almost the entire state of Florida felt the effects of Tropical Storm Andrea.
A few vacationers and residents along the coast of Fernandina Beach had to take cover from a tornado brought on by the storm.
The Ivey's, a family on vacation, found safety in an interior room. After the tornado passed, they picked up debris around the home, then packed up there belongings and headed home.
The Carroll's, mom and son, ran into a closet after spotting the tornado over the ocean.
Several roads were closed down, due to the damages caused by the storm.
- 2 Dead After Caught In Rip Currents In Ormond Beach
- Boy Falls from Panama City Balcony
- Popcorn Machine Fire Leads To Evacuation Of Theater
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
- Man Dies After Participating in Unusual Eating Contest
- Woman Set on Fire at Gas Station
- Students Ransack Store
- People Save Dolphins
- Robber Steals Cash from a "Check 'N Go" Store