Tornado Rips Through Fernandina Beach
FERNANDINA BEACH- Almost the entire state of Florida felt the effects of Tropical Storm Andrea.
A few vacationers and residents along the coast of Fernandina Beach had to take cover from a tornado brought on by the storm.
The Ivey's, a family on vacation, found safety in an interior room. After the tornado passed, they picked up debris around the home, then packed up there belongings and headed home.
The Carroll's, mom and son, ran into a closet after spotting the tornado over the ocean.
Several roads were closed down, due to the damages caused by the storm.
- 2 Dead After Caught In Rip Currents In Ormond Beach
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- Child Possibly Bitten by Shark in Panama City Beach
- Woman Drives into Daytona Beach Ocean
- Clean Up Continues in Tornado Ravages States
- Tornado Wedding
- Graduation Tornado
- Tornado Causes Damage
- Tubing Through Flooded Streets