A Bell Ringer Is Spreading Holiday Cheer In Gainesville
A Salvation Army bell ringer is spreading holiday cheer in Gainesville!
Kenyata Tucker is a 21- year old mother of three that has spent this holiday season singing and dancing in front of the Publix on 13th Street and 39th Avenue.
Making 250 dollars a day for the charity, Kenyata is the city's top earning bell ringer.
Tucker says she takes pride in bringing people joy and giving them smiles on stressful days.
She says she will be starting classes at Santa Fe College in the summer and is now looking for a job since her last day as a bell ringer is today.
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- Top Earning Bell Ringer is Full of Christmas Cheer
- Salvation Army Feeds Homeless
- The Salvation Army And Farm Share Feed 300 Families
- Christmas gifts for kids from the Salvation Army
- Christmas Lights Spread Holiday Cheer In Alachua
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: De-stressing this Holiday Season
- Bell Ringers are the Heartbeat of Fundraising
- Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign Struggling in Marion County
- Salvation Army Helps After Debby