Santa Claus Thief Robs SunTrust Bank
A man wearing a Santa Claus hat and beard robbed a SunTrust bank in Port Orange.
The man entered the bank on Monday and placed a wrapped package on the teller's counter.
He handed the teller a note demanding cash from her, insinuating that the package was harmful.
The man left the package behind and fled the area with an undisclosed amount of money before law enforcements arrived.
The bank was evacuated and secured until the Volusia County Bomb Squad determined that the package was not an explosive device.
- Man Robs Bank Wearing Santa Claus Disguise
- Gator Golf SunTrust Invitational
- Tough Going for Gator Men in SunTrust Gator Invitational
- Gator Women Finish Play in SunTrust Invitational
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Talk About Newberry's Festival of Lights
- Millhopper Suntrust Bank Robbed
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Gainesville Bank Robbed; Thief Still on the Loose
- Homeowner Spots Thief from Plane
- Helmet Thief Behind Bars