Tips For Last Minute Holiday Shopping
To all of the holiday shoppers who haven't finished or started their gift list yet, Karin Caifa has tips for all of your last minute purchases.
The next big day on the calender after Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Free Shipping day is Super Saturday.
Retailers have learned that discounts on the final Saturday before Christmas can help clear out holiday inventory that hasn't moved yet.
Online shopping can also be an easy way to avoid last minute frenzy in stores, but shipping opportunities are dwindling and could become costly.
Make sure to look for retailers with an in-store pick up option when shopping online if you're concerned with a package not being shipped on time.
If you're waiting until the very last minute, extended shopping hours may be on your side.
- Shopping Tips For Last Minute Shoppers
- 12/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Baking Tips
- Christmas Tree Tips For This Holiday Season
- 12/30/13 Fitzness Minute: Tips for 2014
- Last Minute: Organic Gifts for You & Your Furry Friends
- Last Minute Shopping
- Last-Minute Tax Tips, Deadline: April 15th
- Last Minute Tax Tips
- 11/19/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Survival Guide
- Your Fitness: The 10-Minute Holiday Workout