Tips For Last Minute Holiday Shopping
To all of the holiday shoppers who haven't finished or started their gift list yet, Karin Caifa has tips for all of your last minute purchases.
The next big day on the calender after Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Free Shipping day is Super Saturday.
Retailers have learned that discounts on the final Saturday before Christmas can help clear out holiday inventory that hasn't moved yet.
Online shopping can also be an easy way to avoid last minute frenzy in stores, but shipping opportunities are dwindling and could become costly.
Make sure to look for retailers with an in-store pick up option when shopping online if you're concerned with a package not being shipped on time.
If you're waiting until the very last minute, extended shopping hours may be on your side.
- Shopping Tips For Last Minute Shoppers
- 12/10/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Baking Tips
- 12/30/13 Fitzness Minute: Tips for 2014
- Last Minute Shopping
- Last Minute Tax Tips
- Last-Minute Tax Tips, Deadline: April 15th
- 11/19/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Survival Guide
- Shooting at Shopping Center
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Heart Health Tip: Watch Your Cholesterol