Liquid Ban In Russia
The TSA has temporarily banned carry-on liquids on flights between the United States and Russia.
The ban also includes gels, aerosols and powders.
The ban is a response to information reported Wednesday that terrorists might conceal explosive materials in toothpaste and cosmetic tubes.
These items will be allowed in checkbags.
Passengers will also be allowed to board with prescription medications.
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- G7 Nations Suspend Planning For Russia Summit
- Ceremony For 12th Anniversary of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Volunteer Terrorists at the Airport
- Gainesville Airport Receives $998K Grant
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- New Plan Speeds Up Airport Security
- Coalition Seeks To Uphold Same-Sex Marriage Ban
- California Bill Would Ban Orca Shows