Selfie With Squirrel Goes Awry
This picture could become one of the most classic viral selfies ever.
This 17 year old was in the Tampa Bay area visiting from Maine when his family decided to go for a hike at a park.
While they were walking up one of the bridged pathways, he spotted a friendly looking squirrel, so he decided to get a selfie.
Sure enough the squirrel complied... but the flash from the camera apparently caused the squirrel to have a change of heart.
He jumped on the boy's shoulder and went down his shirt.
The squirrel ran up and around his back and the boy started flailing to get the animal off.
Finally, the squirrel took off into the woods and thanks to the boy's mom, it was all captured on camera.
- Purple Squirrel Puzzles Pennsylvanian Couple
- 9/27/12 Pet of the Day: Simon the Squirrel
- 12/6/12 Pet of the Day: Zhora the Squirrel
- Air Australia Goes Broke
- Bear Goes For A Dip In Swimming Pool
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Marion County Barn House Goes Up in Flames
- UF Attempts to Crack Down on Graduation Selfies
- Adopt-A-Pet 2/14/2013
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests