Ocala Shooting Leaves One Dead
OCALA, Fla--A 32 year old father of 5 was shot and killed in Ocala and detectives continue to search for the gunman. Marion county sheriff's deputies say Ceon Miles was shot around 3 a.m. Monday morning.
Deputies say family members found Miles on northeast 55th court in Ocala, bleeding inside a car. They drove Miles to the Munroe Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
"We're hoping to kind of get anyone who has any information to come forward, because we're really trying to develop a suspect or suspects at this time," said Lauren Lettelier with the Marion county sheriff's office.
Detectives will be conducting interviews and will be canvassing the scene for more information that could lead to the identity of the suspect.
- Marion County house fire leaves one dog dead
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Shooting in Marion County leaves one man in critical condition
- Hit and run leaves Ocala man dead
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- Drive by shooting leaves one person dead
- Shooting At Ocala Liquor Store Leaves One Dead & One Arrested
- Narcan donation could save lives
- Home invasion in Marion County leaves 2 dead
- House fire in Dunnellon leaves owner hospitalized