Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
It seems it's up to the voters of Colorado to decide if marijuana smokers can light up freely.
State lawmakers decided to place the issue on the November ballot, leaving the legality of recreational marijuana smoking up to voters.
Supporters of Initiative 30 submitted a petition with over 170,000 signatures to Colorado's secretary of state to get the issue on the ballot.
Voters hit the polls on November 6th.
- Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
- Bugs Used To Color Food Products
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High
- Colorado House Passes Bill on Marijuana DUIs
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Children Taking Fewer Antibiotics but More ADHD Medication