BMW Introduces Its First Electric Car
Another big name in the auto industry, BMW, is going green.
They introduced a new electric car they are calling the "Eye-Three."
According to reports, the car will cost between $41,000 and $45,000, and will go on sale in the United States next Spring.
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando
- No Trouble Reported as Biggest Solar Storm in Years Arrives
- William and Kate Introduce Their Newborn Son to the World
- Self-driving car driver died after crash in Williston, a first
- Pope Francis is Part of Many "Firsts"
- First Apple Computer Sells at Auction for $387,750
- High Schoolers Build Electric Car
- Cruz introduces Fiorina as running mate
- Norman Sas, Electric Football Inventor, Dies at 87