Obama Torn on Attacking Syria
President Obama is weighing the decision of whether or not to attack the Syrian government.
Syrian activists say hundreds of people were killed in an attack.
U.S. officials are not directly tying the attacks to the head of the Syrian government, but say they are ready to strike if Obama calls for it.
Defense strategists say warships carrying cruise missiles have already moved into the region.
Russia, a Syrian ally, is saying the government had no involvement in the attacks.
- Obama Pledges Continued Pressure on Syria
- McCain Calls for US to Lead on Syria Airstrikes
- Mack Attack Ad Blasts Nelson Over Obama Pipeline Call
- Syrian Activists Spreading Message
- Obama: Afghan Shooting Inquiry Will Be Thorough
- 2 Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan IED Attack
- American Woman Among Two Journalists Killed in Syria
- Main Players in Syria's Civil War
- Britain and France Urge Help for Syrian Opposition
- Cease-Fire Negotiations Underway in Syria