B-P Oil Spill Lawsuit
Almost two years after the B-P disaster in the gulf, the oil giant was set to go on trial today in New Orleans, but court is now on hold for a week.
With signs both sides are working to hammer out a settlement.
The civil trial could cost B-P tens of billions of dollars in damages.
If a settlement is reached, it could keep reams of evidence out of the hands of criminal prosecutors.
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- BP Oil Spill Court Case Continues
- Judge Hears Details of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Isaac Threat to Gulf Well Beyond New Orleans
- Missing New Orleans Teacher's Car Found, Body Inside
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Ex-New Orleans Mayor on Trial This Week
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Judge Dismisses Deen Discrimination Lawsuit
- Panhandle Counties Plan To Spend Oil Spill Funds