Buttafuoco Says Vows
NEW YORK (AP) - Mary Jo Buttafuoco, who was shot in the head by former "Long Island Lolita" Amy Fisher in 1992, has tied the knot in Las Vegas.
The Daily News reports that the 57-year-old Buttafuoco wed Stu Tendler, a 53-year-old Queens-born print shop manager.
The weekend wedding was held at the Always & Forever chapel.
Fisher was sent to prison for seven years for shooting Buttafuoco, the wife of her former lover, Joey Buttafuoco.
Mary Jo Buttafuoco underwent several surgeries for partial paralysis on one side of her face and loss of hearing in one ear.
Her ex-husband Joey Buttafuoco, twice Fisher's age, served time for statutory rape for having sex with a 16-year-old.
- Attorney General Vows Thorough Review of Martin Case
- GOP Vows to Reverse Obama Birth Control Policy
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- White House Says US, Afghans on 'Same Page'
- Jeb Bush Says He'd Consider Vice Presidency
- Paul Supporters Say RNC is Blocking Festival Plans
- Mom Says Woman Found After 11 Years is Doing OK
- Kerry Says He'll Answer Questions on Benghazi
- Snowden Says He Got Job to Access NSA Programs
- Despite Reinstatement of Death Benefits, NCF Military Families Say Damage Has Been Done