Child Killed in School Bus Crash in New Jersey
CHESTERFIELD, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a collision between a school bus and large dump truck south of Trenton, N.J., has left one girl dead and at least three other schoolchildren in critical condition.
A spokeswoman at Camden's Cooper University Hospital, which has a trauma unit, says it received three of the most seriously injured students and they are now listed in critical condition.
State police have identified the girl killed in the Chesterfield accident as the daughter of a New Jersey state trooper.
A person who was briefed on the investigation tells The Associated Press the girl who was killed is a triplet - and that her two sisters were also on the bus. One was seriously injured and the other had minor injuries.
The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to release details.
- Deadly Fire Kills 5 in New Jersey
- Child Hurt In Gainesville School Bus Crash
- School Bus Crash Kills Woman
- Fatal School Bus Crash
- Middle School Students Stop a Bus from Crashing
- New York Nanny Kills Children
- Search For New Jersey Girl Comes To End
- Arrest Made In Missing New Jersey Girl's Death
- Woman Killed in Bus Crash Identified as Disney Employee
- Bus Crash Kills 9 year old