NEW YORK (AP) - Comedy Central's "Colbert Report" is off the air and it's a mystery why.
An expected new episode of the show was replaced by a repeat on Wednesday. Comedy Central said Thursday's live show will be off, too.
The network said it was airing the repeats "due to unforeseen circumstances," but offered no other explanation. A person close to the show, who wasn't authorized to speak publically on the matter, told The Associated
Press that new episodes are expected to return soon.
A publicist for Colbert declined to comment.
- Bomb Suspect Influenced by Mysterious Radical
- Mega Millions Mystery
- Mysterious White Smoke Coming Out of Pipes in Trenton
- Gravestone Mystery
- Vietnam Asks for Help with Mystery Illness
- Mystery Homicide
- Gainesville Police Puzzled by Mystery Stabbing
- Cracking Mystery of Sea Turtle Deaths
- Woman Scammed In Mystery Shopper Job
- Unsolved Mysteries: Four Years Since Lila Leach's Murder