At least two dozen people face charges following a major drug bust in Arkansas.
The suspects are accused of distributing crack cocaine.
Federal law enforcement officers raided the two-year operation and rounded upthese suspects yesterday.
At least ten others are still on the run.
Police say the organization was responsible for distrubuting three to four kilograms of cocaine per month.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (D-E-A) traced the illigeal drug ring to Mexico.
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- Gilchrist County drug bust
- Successful drug sting in Putnam County
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Arkansas Man Drowns Off Panama City Beach
- Five Hospitalized For Bad Batch Of Cocaine
- Cocaine Arrest
- New inmate tries sneaking cocaine into jail
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out