At least two dozen people face charges following a major drug bust in Arkansas.
The suspects are accused of distributing crack cocaine.
Federal law enforcement officers raided the two-year operation and rounded upthese suspects yesterday.
At least ten others are still on the run.
Police say the organization was responsible for distrubuting three to four kilograms of cocaine per month.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (D-E-A) traced the illigeal drug ring to Mexico.
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- Gilchrist County drug bust
- Alachua County cocaine drug bust
- Putnam County deputies crack down on drug dealers
- Drugs found in High Springs traffic stop
- Successful drug sting in Putnam County
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Arkansas Man Drowns Off Panama City Beach
- Massive Mexican Meth Bust
- Five Hospitalized For Bad Batch Of Cocaine