Helicopter Collides with Plane in Air
A helicopter collided in mid-air with a small plane over Northern California last night.
The Federal Aviation Administration says a Beechcraft Bonanza hit a helicopter while trying to land at an airport.
Both pilots suffered from minor injuries and were checked out at a hospital.
It's not clear if there were any passengers on board the two aircrafts.
The F-A-A and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating.
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Head of TSA Defends Decision to Allow Knives on Planes
- Officials Locate Fuselage of Crashed AirAsia Plane
- Air Australia Goes Broke
- Air Force Pilot's Remains Recovered
- Bodies, Debris Confirmed From Missing AirAsia Flight
- 4 US Troops Feared Dead in Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan
- Passenger in Palatka Plane Crash Dies