Now Showing in Theaters
Published February 24th, 2012
The plot is fictional, but the stars are real, when a group of active duty US Navy Seals embark on a mission in the action-thriller "Act of Valor." Art imitates life in a fictionalized account of a Navy Seal operation to recover a kidnapped CIA operative. But, the discovery of a global threat forces this elite team of highly trained navy seals to take on an adrenaline fueled mission. "Act of Valor" is rated-R.
Tyler Perry plays wesley deeds in his latest movie "Good Deeds." it's an uplifting story about a wealthy businessman played by Perry, whose life takes an unexpected turn when he offers to help a woman down-on-her-luck. The romantic-comedy is rated PG 13.
Jennifer Anniston and Paul Rudd star in "Wanderlust," a comedy about an out-of-work couple. They leave the big city and soon discover a life filled with carefree people. The two take on their daring adventure in this free-wheeling community. "Wanderlust" is rated-R.
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- "Tebow" Now in Horse Racing
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- Is There a Link Between the Film and the Theater Shooting?
- Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
- Victim of Aurora Theater Shooting Has Ties to Sandy Hook Elementary
- Aurora Theater to Open Again
- Movies Releasing to Theaters Friday 12/7/12
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- Movies Releasing to Theaters Friday 7/27/12