Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
The wife of the Florida firefighter whose disappearance in Maine is considered a crime says it would not be unusual for her husband to go out of his way to help someone.
Tonya Perdomo, wife of Jerry Perdomo of Orange City, also said her 31-year-old husband is a dedicated family man who knows a lot of people in different places.
Maine State Police are issuing an update about their search for Perdomo, who has been missing since February 16th.
Police say his disappearance is due to foul play.
Police searched a home in Waldo County where it is believed Permodo was last seen.
The house is owned by the father of 24-year-old Daniel Porter.
Porter and his girlfriend may have been the last to see Permodo.
- Police: Maine Man Owed Murdered Florida Firefighter $3,000
- Police Search for Person of Interest
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Etan Patz Case Remains Missing Person Investigation
- Grandson person of interest in Ocala double murder
- Missing person in Marion County
- Student Loan Interest Rates Not Doubling
- First case of person-to-person Zika infection confirmed in Florida
- Possible Leads In Missing Person Case
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case