Producer Wins Lottery.. Twice!
She won $100,000 off the Georgia lottery just a few months ago, now a CNN producer is celebrating a big lottery win again.
But this time in the tune of one-million-dollars.
When she won the first time, she said she paid bills and bought a new car.
This time, she won't go crazy.
She is going to buy a new, "fun" car.
She will also help out her mom and other people who need help.
- $485 million Powerball jackpot is 5th largest in US history
- Gainesville woman wins $10 million lottery
- Metro PCS Robber Strikes Twice
- Man Arrested After Trying To Steal Boots Twice
- Summerfield home catchs fire twice
- North Central Florida Residents Play to Win Near Record Mega Millions Jackpot Despite the Odds
- School district wins grant to increase locally produced foods in schools
- Academy Award Winning Actor Ernest Borgnine Dies
- Home catches on fire twice in the same day
- House Catches Fire Twice in Two Days