Second Student Dies in Ohio School Shooting
CHARDON, Ohio (AP) - Authorities say a second student has died following a high school shooting in suburban Cleveland.
An official in the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office says he received word early this morning that 17-year-old Russell King Jr. has been declared brain dead.
King was one of five wounded when a teenager opened fire in the cafeteria at Chardon High School Monday morning.
Another student was killed yesterday as a witness says he tried to duck under the cafeteria table.
A Cleveland TV station (WKYC-TV) says a lawyer for the suspect's family identifies him as T.J. Lane, who authorities say wasn't attending Chardon High, but was a student at an alternative school.
- Third Student Dies After School Shooting
- School Shooting In Ohio
- School Shooting Leaves 4 Wounded in Ohio
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Ohio High School Shooting
- Teen Charged as Juvenile in Ohio School Shooting
- Classes Resume at Ohio High School After Shooting
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting
- Hundreds of Students March Back to Ohio School
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- Middle School Student is Gunman in Nevada School Shooting