Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
A former high school teacher and basketball coach faces felony charges for providing a student the "Morning After Pill."
According to the affidavit, Tracy Steinberg noticed a 16 year old student crying in her class.
The student explained she might be pregnant after having unprotected sex with her boyfriend.
Steinberg then went to Planned Parenthood and bought her the Plan B pill.
When the student felt nauseated, light headed and had back pain she was scared and told her mom, who then called police.
Steinberg did not comment on the charges.
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Morning After Pill, Soon Available Over-The-Counter
- Students Give Back To Veterans
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas
- Overturned Texas Execution Back on
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
- High Court Sends Back Texas Race-based Plan
- Woman Plans to Give Obese Trick-or-Treaters a "Trick"