Washington Avalanche Kills Three
A terrifying and deadly avalanche rocked Washington over the weekend. Authorities have confirmed that 3 are dead and 8 are missing. It happened early yesterday at a popular ski resort about an hour northeast of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains.
A Massive search and rescue is underway, as several groups of skiers were caught in the deadly rush. King's County sheriff's Office said that all of the skiers were experienced and had the appropriate equipment. Heavy snow, a reported 2 feet of snow, has fallen in the area overnight Saturday.
- Avalanche Victim Identified
- French Avalanche Kills Nine
- Three Killed At Day Care
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- Avalanche Victims Identified
- Man Shot and Killed in Ocala
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns
- Terror Suspect Arrested in FBI Sting
- Gingrich Says Same-Sex Law Passed "Right Way"
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks