Barber Speaks Out
CHICAGO (AP) - Rod Blagojevich's barber says the former Illinois governor's famously thick, dark hair is dyed and will turn gray within the first months of his prison term.
Peter Vodovoz has been Blagojevich's barber for more than two decades. Vodovoz said Wednesday that the 55-year-old Blagojevich has dyed his hair for years.
Blagojevich reported to a Colorado federal prison last week to begin serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
A prison spokesman says hair dye is banned because inmates could use it to change their appearances in escape attempts.
Vodovoz says Blagojevich's dark-brown dye will fade quickly, and he could be as gray as talk show host Jay Leno within three months.
When he was governor, Blagojevich was so obsessive about his hair he had a security official carry a brush.
- Supporters of George Zimmerman Afraid of Speaking Out
- Todashev's Wife Speaks Out
- Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Tasty Buddha Owner Speaks Out
- High School Friend to Aguilar and Bravo Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester