A south Texas family is in a fight with their homeowner's assoviation over a six-month-old red kangaroo named Mike.
The association said the animals doesn't belong in the neighborhood and needs to go.
The Houston family says the little roo is being trained to one day help disabled adults.
The kangaroo's owner says it goes out for 20-minute runs around a completely fenced in yardand isn't a threat to anyone.
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Overturned Texas Execution Back on
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- A Texas Baby Kidnapped His Mother Murdered
- Texas Authorities Searching for Escaped Prisoner
- Whitney Houston Dead at 48