Prince Harry Visits Bahamas
Prince Harry boarded a Royal Bahamian Defense Force patrol boat on Saturday as part of his official tour of the Caribbean and South America.
The Prince was joined by members of the Bahamas Armed Forces who took part in military exercises in a few small but speedy boats around several of the Bahamas' outlying Islands.
Prince Harry is touring the region to mark Queen Elizabeth II 60 years on the throne.
As part of the British Monarch's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, members of the Royal family will be visiting Commonwealth Nations across the globe this year.
The Bahamas, is part of the Commonwealth of Nations, and although it is an independent country, it still recognizes Queen Elizabeth II as its Head of State.
- Prince Harry Award
- Bahamas Cruise Ship Disabled after Striking Object
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 9/7/12
- Prince found dead at age 57
- Harry Potter In The UK
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Hillary Clinton Visits Florida
- Former Supreme Court Justice Visits North Central Florida
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba
- Harlem Globetrotter "Buckets Blakes" Visits TV20's Morning Edition