Dozens of student protesters who refused to leave the state capital of California were arrested last night.
The protesters were handcuffed with plastic ties and lead out of the area. About 40 students were in the Capital Building after it was closed.
Officers had threatened to arrest them and about 100 officers responded to the disturbance.
The students are upset with the high cost of college tuition.
- Arizona Anti-Gay Bill Causes Protests
- Anti-Government Protests Continue in Venezuela
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Student Accused of Shooting at Bullies Speaks Out
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- Student Loan Interest Rates Not Doubling
- Protesters Use Violence in Athens
- Farm Workers Protest For Rights
- Protesters in Orlando Against Animal Treatment at SeaWorld
- Venezuelan Protesters Ask Governor Scott For Help