Super Tuesday Update
WASHINGTON (AP) - Mitt Romney is adding one more victory to his Super Tuesday showing - the Alaska caucuses.
Romney's final win means that Ron Paul, who hoped for an Alaska win, has finished the 10-state Super Tuesday without a single victory.
Romney won Ohio's Republican presidential primary, narrowly defeating Rick Santorum in the most critical and hard-fought of the Super Tuesday contests.
In all, Romney has gained victories in six Super Tuesday states. The other states he's won are Massachusetts, Vermont, Virginia and Idaho.
Santorum has won Tennessee, Oklahoma and North Dakota, while Newt Gingrich has won his home state of Georgia.
- Super Tuesday Balloting Under Way
- Romney, Santorum Share Super Tuesday Spoils
- Super finish: Patriots edge Seahawks 28-24 for NFL title
- Update on Alabama Hostage Standoff
- Fatal Tesla accident update
- Giving Tuesday Initiative
- AAA offering 'Tow To Go' for Super Bowl weekend
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Tuesday's Ask-a-Vet Segment
- Update Your Wardrobe with Accessories