Super Tuesday Update
WASHINGTON (AP) - Mitt Romney is adding one more victory to his Super Tuesday showing - the Alaska caucuses.
Romney's final win means that Ron Paul, who hoped for an Alaska win, has finished the 10-state Super Tuesday without a single victory.
Romney won Ohio's Republican presidential primary, narrowly defeating Rick Santorum in the most critical and hard-fought of the Super Tuesday contests.
In all, Romney has gained victories in six Super Tuesday states. The other states he's won are Massachusetts, Vermont, Virginia and Idaho.
Santorum has won Tennessee, Oklahoma and North Dakota, while Newt Gingrich has won his home state of Georgia.
- Super Tuesday Balloting Under Way
- Romney, Santorum Share Super Tuesday Spoils
- Update on Alabama Hostage Standoff
- Giving Tuesday Initiative
- Tuesday's Ask-a-Vet Segment
- Update Your Wardrobe with Accessories
- Tuesday's Wins Boost Santorum Fundraising
- 10/19/12 Pet of the Day: Super Kitty
- Super Bowl Ads
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances