Woman in Jail for Solicitation of Capital Murder
One woman is in jail this morning without bond for solicitation of capital murder.
Brittany Martinez allegedly asked a friend in January to kill her husband.
She said they were having problems in their marriage.
On two occasions she stopped at the restaurant where her friend worked to give him cash, her husbands work schedule, a photo of him, and a description of his car.
Her friend called authorities after he was given about $1,000 to do the job.
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Police: Woman shot husband in Clay County
- Woman attempts to run over husband and brother-in-law
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Gainesville man in jail after attacking woman with mannequin
- Woman Not Charged in Death of Husband
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder