5 Dead from Carbon Monoxide
WASHINGTON, D.C- Five people have been found dead of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a home.
Two of the dead were found by a relative.
Firefighters later found three more bodies at the home, where extraordinarily high levels of carbon monoxide were detected.
A normal reading is 0 to 5, and the reading taken at the home measure 550 parts per million.
There was no indication of foul play.
- Five Alive, After Carbon Monoxide Scare In Ocala
- Get Your Furnace Checked Before Its Too Late
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- All Four People Confirmed Dead on Plane Leaving from Gainesville
- UF senior mourned after deadly fall from balcony
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- 4 US Troops Feared Dead in Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- Video Shows Zimmerman's Account of Deadly Fight
- Margaret Thatcher, Iron Lady, Dead at 87