Police in Georgia handcuffed a kindergartner and took her to a police station after officers say the child threw a tantrum at school.
Authorities say the 6-year-old began throwing furniture in the classroom and tearing items off the walls.
She also reportedly knocked over a shelf that injured the principal.
Officers handcuffed her after they say she couldn't be controlled by teachers or police.
She is charged with simple assault and damage to property, but will not go to court because of her age.
- 18-Year-Old Suspect is Tased, Arrested After Attacking Police
- 14-Year-Old Arrested on Burglary Charges
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- Six Bodies Found in Lake Reopening 40-year-old Cold Cases
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Body of 4-Year-Old Found
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- 10-Year-Old Colorado Girl Goes Missing
- 3-Year-Old Girl Swallows 37 Magnets
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns