AT&T's Yellow pages
Published April 10th, 2012
The Yellow Pages has become the latest casualty of the digital age, but a new deal could give it a second life.
AT&T said today it's selling its Yellow Pages unit to private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management.
As part of the deal, A-T & T will receive $750 million in cash, a $200 million note and a 47% equity interest in the new entity, called Y-P Holdings lnc.
AT&T's Yellow Pages directories go out to about 150 million homes and businesses in 22 states.
- Thieves Steal Phones from AT&T Store
- Mass. Businessman Fights AT&T Over $1M Phone Bill
- Bigger in Texas: Gators Prepare for AT&T Stadium
- United Way Keeping Kids In School With $300K AT&T Grant
- AT&T Leaves Horses Thirsty
- AT&T Refund Application Deadline Approaches
- White House Says US, Afghans on 'Same Page'
- 9/17/12 Fitzness Minute: New Yellow Wiggle Shows us Hula Hoop
- Go Fund Me page set up for former deputy after Hermine
- What is 'Operation Twist'? A Q&A on US Fed Program