Boston University Hazing
Boston University is investigating a case of what police call "extreme hazing" at a fraternity house.
Police responded to complaints of a loud party at the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity house early Monday morning and found five men tied to one another with duct tape and wearing nothing but underwear.
They were also covered with red welts and condiments, and parts of their heads had been shaved.
Nine other students will likely face criminal charges and be expelled from school.
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
- Alpha Phi Alpha Hazing at UF
- 2 Florida A&M Professors on Leave in Hazing Case
- FAMU Puts in New Rules in Wake of Hazing Death
- Prosecutors Opt for Hazing Charges in FAMU Case
- 2 More FAMU Hazing Death Defendants Arrested
- Defendant: FAMU Band Drum Major Wanted To Be Hazed
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe