Boy Remembered After Being Killed by Baseball
CHICAGO, Illinois - Friends and family gathered on Thursday to remember a young boy killed after being struck by a baseball in Cook County, Illinois.
12-year-old Eric Lederman was warming up for a game last week when a baseball hit his neck.
An autopsy Saturday by the Cook County Medical examiner determined he died from bleeding in the brain.
His funeral was Thursday.
- Boy Accused in Killing of His Sister Due in Court
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Tombstone Display Remembers Soldiers Killed in War on Terror
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
- Boy, 8, Killed in Stabbing, Officer Injured
- Family Reacts to Loss of 12 yr old Boy Killed in Hunting Accident
- Boy Killed During Street Race
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Man accused of neglect after leaving boy alone