Boy Remembered After Being Killed by Baseball
CHICAGO, Illinois - Friends and family gathered on Thursday to remember a young boy killed after being struck by a baseball in Cook County, Illinois.
12-year-old Eric Lederman was warming up for a game last week when a baseball hit his neck.
An autopsy Saturday by the Cook County Medical examiner determined he died from bleeding in the brain.
His funeral was Thursday.
- Community remembers boy who was killed in fire
- Parents of boy shot at school remember their son
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- Sheriff: Searchers recovered body of 2-year-old boy killed by an alligator at Walt Disney World
- Boy Accused in Killing of His Sister Due in Court
- Witness calls 911 after boy dragged in alligator attack
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Gainesville community remembers officer killed 14 years ago
- Mother killed in hit and run remembered by family and friends