Etan Patz Case Remains Missing Person Investigation
NEW YORK CITY, New York- The long mystery of the disappearance of a little boy in New York City is still a mystery.
Authorities say no obvious signs of human remains were found in a basemen being search in connection with the 1979 disappearance of 6-year-old Etan Patz.
The FBI said on Monday morning that agents had finished their work at the site in Manhattan.
A police spokesperson says the case remains a missing-person investigation.
- Suspect Awaits Arraignment in '79 Etan Patz Case
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Possible Leads In Missing Person Case
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas
- Police Chief in Martin Case Remains Under Scrutiny
- Man Investigated in Poisoned Letters Missing
- Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
- Marion County Missing Person
- Missing person in Marion County