Florida Included In Salad Recall
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) - Dole Food Co.'s fresh vegetables division is recalling 756 cases of bagged salad, because they could be contaminated with salmonella.
The salads were distributed in Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Dole said late Saturday that it's coordinating with regulatory officials and that no illnesses have been reported.
The company said the bags are being recalled, because a random sample tested by the State of New York came back positive for salmonella.
- Salad Recall
- Lettuce Recalled In 23 States, Including Fla.
- Mayor: 13 Dead, Including Gunman, at Navy Yard
- Pill Recall In Florida
- Children of Andrew Still Recall 1992 Hurricane
- Illness Prompts Recall Of Whole Foods Cheese
- USDA Begins Tweeting Food Recall Alerts
- Wisconsin Votes In Rare Recall Election
- A Test For Both Parties After Wisconsin Recall
- 4 Million Baby Seats Recalled