Florida Included In Salad Recall
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) - Dole Food Co.'s fresh vegetables division is recalling 756 cases of bagged salad, because they could be contaminated with salmonella.
The salads were distributed in Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Dole said late Saturday that it's coordinating with regulatory officials and that no illnesses have been reported.
The company said the bags are being recalled, because a random sample tested by the State of New York came back positive for salmonella.
- Publix salad recalled over listeria concerns
- Salad Recall
- Lettuce Recalled In 23 States, Including Fla.
- Mayor: 13 Dead, Including Gunman, at Navy Yard
- Pill Recall In Florida
- 1.8 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled
- Illness Prompts Recall Of Whole Foods Cheese
- Children of Andrew Still Recall 1992 Hurricane
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Obama Administration Addresses Recall of Exploding Air Bags