Former Cheerleader Pleads Not Guilty
A former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and teacher pleaded not guilty in a school sex scandal.
Sarah Jones is accused of sexually abusing a student while working as a high school teacher.
According to court documents, the incident happened last November.
Jones' mother was also indicted for tampering with the evidence.
The trial is set for June 27th.
- US Army General Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
- Former CIA Agent Pleads Not Guilty
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking
- Defense Secretary Says No On Else Involved In Patraeus Sex Scandal
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Both Men Plead Guilty in Corpse Abuse Case
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs