Four Dead in Domestic Dispute
Police in Hampton say four people died in a domestic dispute.
Police discovered one woman who had been shot, stabbed and burned.
Officers then exchanged gunfire with a man on the roof who was killed.
Firefighters entered the home, which was on fire and found the bodies of another woman and a child.
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Ends in Death
- Domestic Dispute Turns Into Wild Ride
- Professor Involved in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Leads to Car Crash
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Wife shoots, kills husband in domestic dispute
- Four Stabbed During Argument In Columbia County
- One dead after domestic fight outside restaurant