Gas Leak at Plumbing Factory Sends 3 to the Hospital
Three people were taken to the hospital after a sewer gas leak at an Arkansas plumbing factory.
The leak was in the women's bathroom at the Elkhart Products Corporation.
Firefighters say it contained high levels of carbon monoxide.
Ventilator fans were used to air out the plant.
All three people hospitalized are expected to recover.
- Flight Turbulence Sends Seven to Hospital
- Highway Gas Leak on U.S. 441
- Gas Leak Prompts UF Housing Complex Evacuation
- Neighborhood Gas Leak
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Bad Spice Sends Nearly 30 to the Hospital
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Felman West Virginia Plant to Temporarily Halt Production
- Bugs Used To Color Food Products
- Mixed Reaction to President's Corporate Tax Plan