Gas Leak at Plumbing Factory Sends 3 to the Hospital
Three people were taken to the hospital after a sewer gas leak at an Arkansas plumbing factory.
The leak was in the women's bathroom at the Elkhart Products Corporation.
Firefighters say it contained high levels of carbon monoxide.
Ventilator fans were used to air out the plant.
All three people hospitalized are expected to recover.
- Flight Turbulence Sends Seven to Hospital
- Gas Leak Prompts UF Housing Complex Evacuation
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Neighborhood Gas Leak
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Felman West Virginia Plant to Temporarily Halt Production
- Mixed Reaction to President's Corporate Tax Plan
- Beef Recall
- NASA Aborts Spacewalk Due to Water Leak in Helmet
- Soldier in WikiLeaks Case