Man Causing High Speed Chase Still on the Run
Police say a man who evaded authorities during a high speed chase around Houston now faces multiple charges, but he is still on the run.
The man led police on the chase with his children in the vehicle.
The chase began Wednesday afternoon, but police lost track of his truck about 30 minutes later.
His truck was recovered overnight, but he and his four kids are still missing.
Police say the man had an argument with his pregnant wife, pushed her out of the drivers seat of the vehicle and drove off.
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
- Man killed after high speed chase with deputies
- Fort White Man Leads Deputies On A High Speed Chase
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- Union County man caught after high speed chase
- Man Steals Crane Leading Slow Speed Chase
- Gainesville Police Officer Chases Speeding Car
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- One Dead In High Speed Chase