Mike Wallace Dies at 93
Published April 9th, 2012
Sad news about a broadcast great; famed 60 minutes interviewer Mike Wallace has died.
Wallace, was known for his tough interviews on "60 minutes" and was on the show's staff since it began in 1968.
He retired as a regular correspondent in 2006 but continued contributing occasional reports.
Wallace was known for spending hours preparing for interviews and for his skeptical follow-up questioning.
He died at 93 years old.
- Oscar Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan has Died
- Actor Sherman Hemsley of "The Jeffersons" Dies
- Academy Award Winning Actor Ernest Borgnine Dies
- Former "Family Feud" Host Dies
- Breitbart Dies
- Ernest Wallace Hearing Postponed
- Wallace Waives Extradition to Join Hernandez in MA for Murder Case
- No CPR, Woman Dies
- A Founding Member of Motown group The Miracles, Dies
- Mike Pouncey Declines Apologizing Over "Free Hernandez" Hat