New World Trade Center
Construction on the New One World Trade Center in New York is moving along.
The skyscraper is being built about a pace of about one floor per week.
This time lapse photography gives us a quick look at the effort from the beginning.
The port authority plans to open the building in late 2013.
More details live this morning on Good Morning America...
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- One Class at a Time: Meet December 13' Winner Judith Weaver
- Teen Impersonates Cop
- Ocala Shooting Leaves One Dead
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Jimmy Carter Focusing on China Relations
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- Senate Confirms Brennan as CIA Director
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide